Circle K Convenience Store based in Spruce Grove, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Retail sales associate. Circle K Convenience Store gain success in the convenience retailing industry spans more than 60 years. Our roots trace back to 1951 when Fred Hervey purchased three Kay’s Food Stores in El Paso, Texas. We have become one of the most widely recognized convenience store brands, known worldwide for quality products and great customer service. From flexible working to opportunities for movement and growth, we are committed to make our employees’ days easier. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Circle K Convenience Store
Position: Retail sales associate
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.50 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Spruce Grove, AB
Work setting: Urban area
Transportation/travel information: Public transportation is available
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs), 9 kg (20 lbs) and 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work overtime, in fast-paced environment, handle heavy loads, perform repetitive tasks, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be adaptable, efficienct, hardworking, proactive, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have positive attitude
- The candidate should be able to operate cash register and also operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
- The candidate should be able to provide advice about merchandise, assist in display of merchandise, greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease and also prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- The candidate should be able to maintain sales records for inventory control
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!