8035415 Canada Inc. based in Bedford, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Retail store supervisor who has efficient interpersonal skills. 8035415 Canada Inc. is a non-distributing corporation with 50 or fewer shareholders corporation type, registered on 2011. We provide financial stock broking services to all sect of investors. Our charges are competitive and urge to maximize our client’s money. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: 8035415 Canada Inc.
Position: Retail store supervisor
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.50 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Bedford, NS
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be accurate
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to supervise 1 to 2 people and 3-4 people
- The candidate should be able to assign sales workers to duties
- The candidate should be able to hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- The candidate should be able to order merchandise
- The candidate should be able to authorize return of merchandise
- The candidate should be able to establish work schedules
- The candidate should be able to prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- The candidate should be able to sell merchandise
- The candidate should be able to organize and maintain inventory
- The candidate should be able to resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- The candidate should be able to supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!