Blairmore Esso Gas Bar & Food Services based in Saskatoon, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Retail Store Supervisor. Blairmore Esso Gas Bar & Food Services is known as an imperial industry leader in applying technology and innovation to responsibly develop Canada’s energy resources. We are known as a largest petroleum refiner, a major producer of crude oil and natural gas, a key petrochemical producer and a leading fuels marketer from coast to coast. Our company provides both petroleum/gas services and food services. Our company is known to be committed to high standards across all areas of our business.
We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined. The post of Retail Store Supervisor is LMIA approved.
Employer Name: Blairmore Esso Gas Bar & Food Services
Position: Retail Store Supervisor
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 4402-11th Street West., Saskatoon, SK, S7M 3C8
Shifts: To be determined
Work Location Information: Urban area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to work with accuracy
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to sell merchandise
- The candidate should be able to prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- The candidate should be able to authorize payments by cheque
- The candidate should be able to authorize return of merchandise
- The candidate should be able to assign sales workers to duties
- The candidate should be able to resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- The candidate should be able to supervise and coordinate activities of workers
- The candidate should be able to organize and maintain inventory
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get various financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get leave benefits such as paid leaves, sick leaves and casual leaves
For over a century, Blairmore Esso Gas Bar & Food Services has been helping Canadians get where they need to go. The company is known to want Canadians, to hope to be a part of the company for years to come.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!