Roofer (LMIA Approved)
Flynn Canada Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Roofer. Flynn Canada Ltd. was founded in 1978 in Winnipeg, Canada. In our early years, we focus was on commercial roofing contracting. We established a reputation across Canada as a top-notch commercial roofing contractor. Today, we employs over 6000 people and serves a diverse portfolio of clients across North America, for the entire building envelope. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Roofer is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Flynn Canada Ltd
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $32.00 to $37.50 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Surrey, BC
Work setting: Various locations, commercial and industrial
Work site environment: Candidates should work at heights, noisy and outdoors
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, handle heavy loads and also for bending, crouching, kneeling and large workload
- The candidate should be physically strong and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to instruct apprentices
- The candidate should be able to install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools, install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel, install, repair or replace shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings and also install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions
- The employees get dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get life insurance, other benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!