Maple Creek Motor Inn based in Maple Creek, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Room attendant. Maple Creek Motor Inn was incorporated as a town in 1903. We offer cozy rooms with all modern amenities. We have a indoor swimming pool, a pool Cafe, restraunt and local touring facility. We provide luxurious stay at affordable rates. Our staff is polite and friendly always looking for customer service. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Maple Creek Motor Inn
Position: Room attendant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 36 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Maple Creek, SK
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to dust furniture
- The candidate should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets
- The candidate should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries
- The candidate should be able to stock linen closet
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The candidate should be able to disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- The candidate should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to clean changing rooms and showers
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email, mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
PO Box 969, 410 Hwy 21 N
Maple Creek, SK
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!