Canalta Hotels based in SKKindersley, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Room attendant. Canalta Hotels offers a range of accommodations, from economy to upscale hotels, and focuses on providing exceptional service and amenities to its guests. We are committed to sustainability and social responsibility, and we have implemented a number of initiatives to reduce bad environmental impact and support local communities. We are a family-owned and operated business, with a strong emphasis on family values and a dedication to creating a positive work culture for our employees. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Canalta Hotels
Position: Room attendant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 hourly 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Kindersley, SKKindersley, SK S0L 1S0
Work setting: Rural area, Hotel, motel, resort
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidates should be physically demanding
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidate should be client focus, dependable, initiative, flexible, reliable, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidate should have values and ethics
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidates should be able to make beds and change sheets, stock linen closet
- The candidates should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, handle and report lost and found items, pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidates should be able to wash windows, walls and ceilings, clean changing rooms and showers
- The candidates should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits, disability benefits, and group insurance benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!