Whiteriver Motel based in White River, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Room attendant. Whiteriver Motel offers a comfortable and memorable stay for travelers. Our friendly and accommodating staff is always on hand to assist with any needs, making each stay a personalized and unforgettable experience. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Whiteriver Motel
Position: Room attendant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.25 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: White River, ON
Work setting: Hotel, motel, resort
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidate should be client focus, dependable, and initiative
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture
- The candidates should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, make beds and change sheets
- The candidates should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries, stock linen closet
- The candidates should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, clean and disinfect elevators
- The candidates should be able to handle and report lost and found items, attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- The candidates should be able to provide basic information on facilities, wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidates should be able to clean changing rooms and showers, address customers’ complaints or concerns
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
210, hyw 17
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!