1733265 Alberta LTD. o/a Hotel Clique based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Room attendant. 1733265 Alberta LTD. o/a Hotel Clique is one of the best hotels of the town, serving up the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. We are a medium-sized business (between 5 and 100 employees). We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Room attendant is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: 1733265 Alberta LTD. o/a Hotel Clique
Position: Room attendant
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $16.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 1200 Lansdowne St W, Peterborough, ON, K9J 2A1
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks, maintain tight deadlines, pay attention to detail and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, disinfect operating rooms and other areas, clean and disinfect elevators, pick up debris and empty trash containers and also wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets, distribute clean towels and toiletries, stock linen closet and also handle and report lost and found items
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items, provide basic information on facilities and also address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The employees get dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get group insurance benefits and life insurance
- The employees get free parking availability, team building opportunities and parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, References attesting experience,Letter of recommendation, and Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!