Bouwa Whee Catering based in Yellowknife, NT is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Room cleaner. Bouwa Whee Catering specializing in creating exceptional culinary experiences for a wide range of events. We emphasize the use of locally sourced produce and incorporate innovative cooking techniques to deliver culinary delights that impress even the most discerning palates. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Bouwa Whee Catering
Position: Room cleaner
No of Vacancies: 9
Salary: $20.00 to $21.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 901 Sikyea Tili, Yellowknife, NT X1A 2N9
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture
- The candidates should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, make beds and change sheets
- The candidates should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries, stock linen closet, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The candidates should be able to disinfect operating rooms and other areas, clean and disinfect elevators
- The candidates should be able to handle and report lost and found items, provide basic information on facilities
- The candidates should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers, wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidates should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns, clean changing rooms and showers
- The candidates will get vision care benefits, a registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), a variable or compressed work week, a health care plan, and a dental plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!