Skican Limited based in Guelph, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sales associate. We are skiers who have sworn loyalty to a life of outdoor winter fun. We appreciate our ties with our enthusiastic resort partners in North America and Europe, as well as with you, the destination skier. Thank you for entrusting Skican with your valuable ski vacation planning and enabling us to be a part of creating memories. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or Permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work on are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Skican Limited
Position: Sales associate
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: 20.00 to $26.44 hourly for 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Virtual job
Location: Guelph, ON
Job ID: 22061612
Shifts: To be determined
Work Setting: Tourism
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates must have standard educational qualification such as a master’s degree
Experience: Candidates must have 3 years to less than 5 years of experience
Major Work Area: Tourism/travel services
Feature Programming: Travel and tourism
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: Reservation software
Area of Specialization: Troubleshooting
Type of Experience: Travel agency, Airline reservation
Travel Bookings: Adventure travel, Leisure travel
Sports Concentration: Snowboarding, Ski – alpine
Transportation/Travel Information: Willing to travel, Travel expenses paid by the employer
Workplace information: Virtual job
- Not to be determined
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have flexibility
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have dependability
- The candidate should have reliability
- The candidate should be organized
- The candidate should be collaborative
- The candidate should be analytical
- The candidate should be energetic
- The candidate should have goal-oriented
- The candidate should be hardworking
- The candidate should have integrity
- The candidate should be outgoing
- The candidate should have a positive attitude
- The candidate should be proactive
- The candidate should be a quick learner
- The candidate should know time management
- The candidate should be able to sell travel products and travel insurance
- The candidate should be able to make and confirm reservations
- The candidate should be able to consult and advise clients
- The candidate should be able to confirm transportation and accommodation reservations
- The candidate should be able to cancel or change reservations
- The candidate should be able to estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates
- The candidate should be able to provide advice about merchandise
- The candidate should be able to conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- The candidate should be able to prepare sales, rental, or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card, or automatic debit payment
- The candidate should be able to maintain sales records for inventory control
- The employees get a health care plan
- The employees get disability benefits
- The employees get a dental plan
We’re devoted skiers who’ve sworn allegiance to an active winter lifestyle. Relationships are important to us, both with the resorts we work with and with skiers like you who visit from all over the world. The Skican team is grateful for the opportunity to be a part of your special ski trip memories.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or by online(along with your resume, Job reference number, Cover letter, References attesting experience and also be prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
Include this job reference number in your application
Here is what you must include when submitting your application:
- Job reference number
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- What is the highest level of study you have completed
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!