SPORTS 1 2 3 4 5 INC. based in Laval, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sales consultant – retail. SPORTS 1 2 3 4 5 INC. is proud to promote physical activity through its partnership with a number of organizations, professional teams, athletes, coaches and sporting events organizers since 1966. We offer travel and adventure fans a variety of products that meet all their needs with an exceptional customer service environment in over a 100 stores in the province of Quebec. We operate the business through over 130 stores with nearly 400 brands and over 10,000 employees. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: SPORTS 1 2 3 4 5 INC
Position: Sales consultant – retail
No of Vacancies: 20
Salary: $14.25 hourly for 3 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time leading to full time, STUDENT JOB
Location: Y-014-3035 Boul. Le Carrefour, Laval, QC, H7T 1C8
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, On Call, Flexible Hours and Morning
Work setting: Department store and sporting goods store
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Student status: Full time enrollment and part time enrollment
Type of product: Sports equipment and clothing
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, handle heavy loads, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems and also greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- The candidate should be able to provide advice about merchandise, assist in display of merchandise and also prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- The employees get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits, disability benefits and paramedical services coverage
- The employees get bonus
- The employees get life insurance, long-term care insurance, other benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- The employees get free parking availability, learning/training paid by employer, on-site recreation and activities, team building opportunities, parking availability, travel insurance, variable or compressed work week and wellness program
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, References attesting experience, and Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed) through below mentioned details.
Y-014-3035 Boul. Le Carrefour
H7T 1C8 Between 10:00 AM and 05:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!