Sales representative – retail
PERFECT FINISHING CORP. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sales representative – retail. PERFECT FINISHING CORP. traces its roots back to 2005 in Calgary and since then have never looked back. For more than 10 years, we have offered a wide range of carpentry services in Calgary and many other cities of Canada. We aim to create a responsive client relationship that allows us to meet and even exceed the goals of each of our projects. We have well trained and dedicated employees to help us achieve these goals. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: PERFECT FINISHING CORP
Position: Sales representative – retail
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 3341 19 street NE, Calgary, AB, T2E 6S8
Shifts: Day, Evening and Morning
Work setting: Furniture store
Security and safety: Basic security clearance required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
Type of product: Furniture and house furnishings
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment and also perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way and also in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be energetic, hardworking, outgoinga and also a team player
- The candidate should have positive attitude and also efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems and also maintain sales records for inventory control
- The candidate should be able to provide advice about merchandise and also assist in display of merchandise
- The candidate should be able to estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates and also greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!