C&L Cabinets Ltd. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sales supervisor. C&L Cabinets Ltd. offers an exclusive range of custom cabinetry solutions, specializing in upscale kitchen and bathroom designs. Our tailor solutions to diverse design preferences, enhancing living spaces with personalized touches. We are a preferred choice for those seeking exceptional, tailor-made cabinetry. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: C&L Cabinets Ltd.
Position: Sales supervisor
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $21.90 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Work setting: Willing to relocate
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as college/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidate should be client focus and reliable
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to assign sales workers to duties
- The candidates should be able to hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- The candidates should be able to authorize payments by cheque
- The candidates should be able to order merchandise, authorize return of merchandise
- The candidates should be able to establish work schedules, sell merchandise
- The candidates should be able to prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters, organize and maintain inventory
- The candidates should be able to supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers, resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!