Securiguard Services Ltd. based in Kelowna, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Security Guard. Securiguard got its first contract in 1974 in the mining town of Cassiar, acting as an extension of management focusing on customer service. The company’s original trade name was World Investigation, Security Division. After the first contract, it soon expanded further into the mining industry and opened up in Vancouver in 1977 with getting rebranded as Securiguard. The company has been known for leading the way in security innovation, introducing the first high visibility yellow jacket, the first bicycle patrol and being the first private security company to become ISO certified. Being recognized as a leader in the corporate security industry, the company was also selected to replace the RCMP at a Class 1 Airport, at the time, the only one in Canada.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Day, Evening, Night, To be determined and Morning shifts.
Employer Name: Securiguard Services Ltd.
Position: Security Guard
No of Vacancies: 20
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Kelowna, BC
Job ID: 22030809
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, To be determined, Morning
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): BST1 and BST2 course certificate, Security Guard License
Type of Experience: Interviews/statement taking, Corporate building security
To be determined
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should be having judgement skills
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to patrol assigned areas
- The candidate should be able to operate security control room equipment
- The candidate should be able to enforce regulations to maintain order and resolve conflicts and monitor establishment activities
- The candidate should be able to prevent and detect shoplifting and theft in retail establishments
- The employees get a comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision care plan.
- The employees get numerous discounts through company partners.
- The employees get to learn through continuous training courses
- The employees get to learn about the latest tools and technologies
- The employees get many career advancement opportunities
- The employees get to have a work-life balance with working inflexible schedules
- The employees get to work with an attentive management
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can apply now online (along with the resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!