RMG Risk Management Group based in Brookfield, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Security guard. RMG Risk Management Group is a leading provider of comprehensive risk management solutions. Specializing in risk assessment, mitigation strategies, and security consulting, the company serves a diverse range of industries. With a commitment to safeguarding assets and ensuring business continuity, RMG employs cutting-edge methodologies to identify and address potential threats. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: RMG Risk Management Group
Position: Security guard
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 to $17.50 hourly (To be negotiated) for 24 to 48 hours per week
Employment Type: Term or contract (ending: 2024-01-03) Part time
Location: Brookfield, NS
Shifts: Day, Night, Weekend
Transportation information: Own transportation and Own vehicle
Work setting: Industrial facility or establishment and Private security agency
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Own tools/equipment: Cellular phone, Internet access and Steel-toed safety boots
Credentials: Class 5/5F/G Licence (cars, small trucks, and other 2-axle vehicles), CPR Certificate, First Aid Certificate, Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
Security and safety: Bondable and Criminal record check
- The candidates should maintain a high level of attention to detail
- The candidates should be comfortable with a combination of sitting, standing, and walking
- The candidates should be capable of walking as part of their job responsibilities
- The candidates should be able to demonstrate efficient interpersonal skills and exhibit excellent oral communication
- The candidates should be able to exercise judgment and showcase reliability
- The candidates should be able to function as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to produce reports
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your Resume) through the below-mentioned details
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!