Tataskweyak Security Inc. based in Thompson, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Security Guard. Tataskweyak Security Inc. is known as a well-known Private security company. We are known for our guards to be licensed, uniformed and well trained. Our company is TSI affiliated with de Beer Consulting & Security Training Inc. Majority of our staff have received quality and professional training such as: First Aid, Handcuffing Application & Baton/Defensive. Being a top-notch security company, our company is known to provide all the gear to the staff once they revive Handcuffing Application & Baton/Defensive training.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning shifts.
Employer Name: Tataskweyak Security Inc.
Position: Security Guard
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $13.00 to $18.00 hourly for 30 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Thompson, MB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Work Setting: Public event, Financial institution, Bar, Apartment/condominium complex, Hotel, motel, resort, Hospital/medical facility or clinic, Shopping centre or mall, Retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre
Work Location Information: Various locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Security Guard License
Security and Safety: Child abuse registry check, Criminal record check
Own Tools/Equipment: Cellular phone
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking and standing for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to produce reports
- The candidate should be able to assist clients/guests with special needs
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to patrol assigned areas
- The candidate should be able to check age identification of patrons
- The candidate should be able to enforce regulations to maintain order and resolve conflicts and to monitor establishment activities
- The candidate should be able to prevent and detect shoplifting and theft in retail establishments
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plan, Dental plan, Vision care benefits and Paramedical services coverage
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Life insurance and Maternity and parental benefits
Working for years, Tataskweyak Security Inc. is known to be in a partnership with Tataskweyak Cree Nation and Zini de Beer, established in 2018. The same company also went operational on December 21, 2019. The company also has become TSI approved.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email, making a call, sending a mail or meeting in person (along with your resume and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
204-677-2680 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM
244 Deerwood Dr.
244 Deerwood Dr.
R8N 1E5 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!