Bourque Security Services NS is a locally owned and operated, a full-service private security firm. Since 1998, Bourque Security Services NS has provided its clients’ throughout the province with exceptional security services. The company offers a vast range of services that includes premise and physical security, instruction, traffic control and fire scene management. Bourque Security Services NS has specialized in security for hospitals and health care facilities, ports and production sets for the television and film industry. The company also offers Mobile Patrol, Alarm Response, Investigation, and Plain Clothes Loss Prevention services. Bourque Security Services has its corporate office located in Halifax, Nova Scotia. The company is working to be an ever-evolving company that continually strives to be the most versatile and reliable in the security industry worldwide.
Bourque Security Services NS based in Halifax, NS, is looking for candidates for the position of Security Guard. It is a verified company permitted to hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The vacancies refer to that of permanent employment with various shifts.
Employer Name: Bourque Security Services NS
Position: Security Guard
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $13.50 to $16.00 per hour, for 16 to 48 hours per week.
Employment Type: Part-time leading to full time
Location: Halifax, NS
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Work Location Information: Various locations
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots, Cellular phone
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, and walking.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to produce reports
- The candidate should be able to assist clients/guests with special needs
- The employees get a good wages and other compensatory benefits
- The employees get valued for their professionalism, integrity, reliability and dedication.
- The employees also get some more perks such as paid leaves, vacations etc.
Bourque Security Services NS is known to be working with being committed to providing superior, reliable, cost-effective service to its clients. Whether a person requires short term or long term services, Bourque Security Services NS has always been willing to negotiate an arrangement that best fits its clients’ needs.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume & attaching the job reference number: SD042022 and highest education details) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!