MNP LLP is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, working with keeping national scope and local focus. Since 1858, MNP LLP has been serving individuals, businesses, and organizations. MNP LLP is known to work with developing strong relationships, providing client-focused accounting, consulting, tax, and digital services. MNPs clients get benefited from personalized strategies with a local perspective to fuel success at every stage.
MNP LLP based in Dartmouth, NS is looking for candidates for the position of Senior Accountant.
MNP LLP is a verified company permitted to hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages with remote work available on a temporary basis. The vacancies are for government-sponsored jobs for Ukraine with reference to that permanent employment with various shifts.
Employer Name: MNP LLP
Position: Senior Accountant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $47,700 to $66,800 annually, for 40 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Dartmouth, NS
Shifts: To be determined
Jobs for Ukraine
This employer wants to support Ukrainian nationals in Canada with a job.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 2-3 years
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to work with accuracy
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
Responsibilities: To be determined
- The employees get health benefits such as health care plans, disability benefits, dental plans, vision care benefits and paramedical services coverage.
- The employees get long-term benefits such as group insurance benefits, life insurance, pension plan, registered retirement savings plan (RRSP), long-term care insurance and maternity and parental benefits
- The employees also get some other benefits such as learning/training paid by the employer, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), team-building opportunities and a wellness program
MNP LLP is known for its core values that reflect how the company sees the world, define what MNP is and where it is going. Rooted in history, MNP LLP describes an entrepreneurial spirit and is the touchstone for every decision the company makes about its future. MNP LLP is known to hold true culture and work hard to protect and preserve its values. Values that set MNP apart and are the foundation of its client service approach.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can apply online (including the reference number: SENIO001604) to the below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!