D Spot Hamilton based in Hamilton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Server – food and beverage services. D Spot Hamilton brought an entirely new wave of excitement to the world of desserts since 2014. One of a kind and always delicious, the goal was to become the very best, compared to the rest. We are also viewing international markets… because we believe there’s no better way to bring people together than with artisan-crafted desserts. We gathering experience day by day to be better than yesterday. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: D Spot Hamilton
Position: Server – food and beverage services
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 990 Upper Wentworth St, Hamilton, ON, L9A 5E9
Shifts: Day and Weekend
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to prepare and serve specialty food at customers’ tables
- The candidate should be able to present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- The candidate should be able to greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- The candidate should be able to order and maintain inventory of wines and wine glassware
- The candidate should be able to serve food and beverages
- The candidate should be able to take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!