Crest Hotel based in Prince Rupert, BC, is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Server – food and beverage services. Crest Hotel provides thoughtful, gracious and lavish furnishing to it’s boarders. It provides many complementary amenities like Wifi, coffee service etc. We offer exclusive dinning services through our Waterfront Restaurant, Charley Loungh and Crest Cafe. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Crest Hotel
Position: Server – food and beverage services
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $15.95 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 222 1st ave west Prince Rupert, BC V8J 1A8
Shifts: The shifts the candidate has to work yet to be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need any experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- The candidate should be able to describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- The candidate should be able to advise on menu selections
- The candidate should be able to describe and advise on wine selection
- The candidate should be able to greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- The candidate should be able to serve food and beverages
- The candidate should be able to take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- The employees get financial benefits as per collective agreement
Crest Hotel ideally situated so you can experience the best of surrounding area. The hotel delivers a refreshing combination of friendliness, professionalism and the highest level of customer service. It provides spaceous rooms with views of Prince Rupert Harbour, Prince Rupert city and surrounding mountain.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!