1727799 Ontario Inc based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Server – food and beverage services. 1727799 Ontario Inc demonstrate that Indian food served in a modern way could still stay true to its roots since 2007. Our core principle has always been to expand the goodness and sense of originality our food provides to all those who have given us the opportunity to serve them. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: 1727799 Ontario Inc
Position: Server – food and beverage services
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $15.50 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Toronto, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift and Overtime
Work setting: Restaurant, urban area and relocation costs are covered by employer
Weight handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, overtime, under pressure and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment, in an organized way and also take initiative
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to Address customers’ complaints or concerns, prepare and serve specialty food at customers’ tables and also provide customer service
- The candidate should be able to present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings, describe menu items including daily specials for customers, advise on menu selections, greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages, serve food and beverages, take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff and also assist clients/guests with special needs
- The candidate should be able to clear and clean tables, trays and chairs and also train staff
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!