Edo Japan, based in Nepean, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Server-Food and Beverage Services. Edo Japan works by wanting to fit in with its customers with our tasty Japanese-inspired deliciousness that’s easy, fresh and friendly. We are known as a place of coming together of friends, family and neighbours. Day-by-day, we are making millions of people who are inspired to eat the most delicious teriyaki, everyday. We are known as a blend of taste, culture and community. Our well-known founder, Reverend Susumu Ikuta, came from Japan to Canada to share a life full of faith and community. We are known to fire up our traditional teppan grill so we can bring you today’s freshest meals, fast. We never compromise on freshness, when it comes to premium veggies, choice cuts of Canadian chicken and beef, vegetarian protein options, and more. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidates have to work are yet to be determined. This position of Server-Food and Beverage Services is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Edo Japan
Position: Server-Food and Beverage Services
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Nepean, ON
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, training will be provided to the candidate
To be determined
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to advise on menu selections
- The candidate should be able to serve food and beverages
- The candidate should be able to present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- The candidate should be able to describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- The candidate should be able to prepare and serve specialty food at customers’ tables
- The candidate should be able to take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- The candidate should be able to greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get free food and refreshments at work
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary, compensation and tips
- The employees get leave benefits such as paid leaves, casual leaves and sick leaves
For years, Edo Japan has been known to work by honouring its roots by supporting the community beyond the restaurant. The company is known for putting people first through donations and event volunteering. Since 2010, the restaurant has been a proud supporter of food banks across Canada, caring, connecting and helping to reduce hunger at the local level year after year.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or a mail (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
3181 Greenbank Road suite 2
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!