Point prim chowder house based in Belfast, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Server – food and beverage services. Point prim chowder house is serving authentic east coast food & drink at a beautiful oceanfront location. We’re on a journey to source simple, great-tasting ingredients, farmed with care. Our commitment to premium ingredients, signature recipes, and family-friendly dining experiences is what has defined our brand. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Point prim chowder house
Position: Server – food and beverage services
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 48 hours per week
Employment Type: Seasonal employment Full time
Location: 2150 point prim rd Belfast, PE C0A 1A0
Transportation information: Own transportation
Work setting: Restaurant, Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Computer and technology knowledge: Point of sale system
Credentials: Food and Beverage Server Training, Responsible Beverage Service Certificate
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to must be of legal age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages, address customers’ complaints or concerns, present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travelers cheques or room billings
- The candidates should be able to describe menu items including daily specials for customers, enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- The candidates should be able to clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- The candidates should be able to serve food and beverages, take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- The candidates should be able to provide customer service
- The candidates will get gratuities, learning/training paid by employer, and free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, References attesting experience, and Proof of the requested certifications ) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!