DENNY’S RESTAURANTS based in Kelowna, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Server – food and beverage services. DENNY’S RESTAURANTS is all-day breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night restaurant. For years, DENNY’S RESTAURANTS has been bringing people together over breakfast, lunch and dinner. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic comfort food and value everyday. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: DENNY’S RESTAURANTS
Position: Server – food and beverage services
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $17.00 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 2130 Harvey Ave Kelowna, BC V1Y 6G8
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Transportation information: Public transportation is available
Work setting: Restaurant, Urban area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t a valid Canadian work permit also can apply.
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to prepare and serve specialty food at customers’ tables, present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travelers cheques or room billings
- The candidates should be able to describe menu items including daily specials for customers, advise on menu selections, describe and advise on wine selection
- The candidates should be able to greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages, order and maintain inventory of wines and wine glassware
- The candidates should be able to perform sensory evaluation of wines
- The candidates should be able to serve food and beverages, take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits, group insurance benefits, life insurance, and other benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!