Newlands Golf & Country Club based in Langley, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Server – food and beverage services. Newlands Golf & Country Club is a premier destination for golf enthusiasts and those seeking an upscale experience. We offer a world-class 18-hole championship golf course, complete with stunning views of the surrounding mountains and lush greens. Alongside golf, Newlands provides a range of amenities, including a clubhouse, dining options, event venues, and professional services. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Newlands Golf & Country Club
Position: Server – food and beverage services
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 21025 48 Avenue, Langley, BC V3A 3M3
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- The candidates should be able to describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- The candidates should be able to advise on menu selections, clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- The candidates should be able to describe and advise on wine selection
- The candidates should be able to greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- The candidates should be able to serve food and beverages, take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- The candidates should be able to build patios, garden walls and other decorative installations
- The candidates will get gratuities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!