North PR Seafood Company Ltd based in Rupert, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Shellfish processor. North PR Seafood Company Ltd facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art processing and packaging equipment to ensure the highest quality standards are met. We are committed to sustainable fishing practices and sources our seafood from local fishermen who adhere to strict regulations to protect marine ecosystems. We specializes in processing and distributing various types of seafood, including salmon, halibut, and crab. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: North PR Seafood Company Ltd
Position: Shellfish processor
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $15.65 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Seasonal employment Full time
Location: Prince Rupert, BC
Shifts: On Call
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidates should be able to work noisy, odours, hot, cold/refrigerated, wet/damp and outdoors area
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to transport fish and shellfish to work area
- The candidates should be able to unload fish and shellfish from fishing vessels and transport them by hand or forklift truck to work area
- The candidates should be able to sort fish according to species, weight and destination
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!