SUBWAY based in Matane, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Shift manager – fast food restaurant. SUBWAY is an American multi-national and multi-million fast food restaurant since 1965. We are the fastest-growing franchise in the world and also the largest single-brand restaurant chain and the largest restaurant operator in the world. We operate through 37,540 locations in more than 100 countries and territories with the help of 410,000 staffs. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: SUBWAY
Position: Shift manager – fast food restaurant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time leading to full time
Location: Matane, QC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Weight handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of more than one language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, stand for extended periods and also perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should be able to use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs, stock refrigerators and salad bars and also sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- The candidate should be able to take customers’ orders
- The candidate should be able to portion and wrap foods, package take-out food and also prepare, heat and finish simple food items
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Job reference number) through below mentioned details.
781 Av du Phare Ouest
G4W 1V6 Between 10:00 AM and 02:00 PM
Include this reference number in your application
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!