Shift manager – fast food restaurant
Booster Juice based in Camrose, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Shift manager – fast food restaurant. Booster Juice is a Canadian chain of juice and smoothie bars founded in 1999. We specialize in smoothies made of pure juice, fruit sorbet or vanilla frozen yogurt, frozen fruit, fresh yogurt and ice. We have a Canadian record of opening 50 stores in the first two years of operation. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: MILLRON Industrial Corp.
Position: Shift manager – fast food restaurant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.50 hourly for 35 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Camrose, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime
Work Setting: Fast food outlet or concession
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates should have standard educational qualification such as Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
Experience: The candidate should have at least 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Supervision: Food service counter attendants and food preparers, Staff in various areas of responsibility
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be willing to work in a sitting, standing, walking position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be focused on client and a good team player.
- The candidate should have flexibility and efficient interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should establish methods to meet work schedules, supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food, train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures, estimate and order ingredients and supplies, ensure food service and quality control.
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns, maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage, prepare and submit reports, establish work schedules.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Unit 170 6800-48 Ave
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!