Shift manager – fast food restaurant | LMIA Approved
Wendy’s Restaurant based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Shift manager – fast food restaurant. Wendy’s Restaurant is an American international fast food restaurant chain founded on 1969. We are the world’s third-largest hamburger fast-food chain. We operate our business through a total of 6,711 Wendy’s outlets, including 353 that are company-owned and 6,358 that are franchised. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Shift manager – fast food restaurant is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Wendy’s Restaurant
Position: Shift manager – fast food restaurant
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $17.85 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 1002 Lawrence Ave West, North York, ON M6A 1C3
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Restaurant
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to Work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player and also have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to supervise 11-15 people, cook (general) and also food service counter attendants and food preparers
- The candidate should be able to establish methods to meet work schedules, estimate and order ingredients and supplies, ensure food service and quality control, address customers’ complaints or concerns, maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage, prepare and submit reports and also establish work schedules
- The candidate should be able to supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food, train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures and also hire food service staff
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!