Shift Manager-Fast Food Restaurant
Papa Murphy based in Sudbury, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Shift Manager-Fast Food Restaurant. Papa Murphy is a well-known take-and-bake pizza company based in Vancouver, Washington. We are a franchise company operating in more than 1,300 outlets in the United States, Canada and the United Arab Emirates. Papa Murphy’s is the fifth-largest pizza chain in the United States. We are known to serve quality pizzas at affordable prices. We are known to be liked by people of all ages. We hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidates have to work are yet to be determined. The position of Shift Manager is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Papa Murphy
Position: Shift Manager-Fast Food Restaurant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 499 Notre Dame Avenue, Sudbury, ON, P3C 5L1
Shifts: To be determined
Work Setting: Fast food outlet or concession
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard education qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 2-3 years
Workers Supervised: Kitchen and food service helpers, Food service counter attendants and food preparers, Cook (general)
Ability to Supervise: 3-4 people
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate should be able to prepare budget and cost estimates
- The candidate should be able to establish methods to meet work schedule
- The candidate should be able to hire food service staff
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should be able work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be able to supervise and coordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- The candidate should be able to prepare and submit reports
- The candidate should be able to maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- The candidate should be able to establish work schedules
- The employees get to work to work in a well-known company
- The employees get job security
- The employees get free food at their work hours
- The employees get various financial and compensatory benefits
Founded in 1995, Papa Murphy is a merger of two local take-and-bake pizza companies Papa Aldo’s Pizza (founded in 1981) and Murphy’s Pizza (founded in 1984). With working for years, having a well-known name and good reputation the company has become a franchise store. The company wants to grow and further have its franchise stores worldwide.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!