Wolfe Island Marine based in Wolfe Island, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Site Foreman/Woman, Construction. Wolfe Island Marine can be termed as a division of LCG providing marine construction services. We provide various marine services such as shoreline development, boat house construction and restoration, dock fabrication, dock repair, straightening and more. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Wolfe Island Marine
Position: Site Foreman/Woman Construction
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $24.00 to $32.00 per hour for 40 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Wolfe Island, ON
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a other trades certificate or diploma
or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 2-3 years
Workers Supervised: Trades helpers, Labourers, Heavy equipment operators, except crane
Type of Industry Experience: Construction
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots, Hard hat, Safety glasses/goggles
Ability to Supervise: 3-4 people
Jobs for Ukraine
This employer has selected to promote this job through “Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should be able to work with accuracy
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to supervise workers and projects
- The candidate should be able to establish methods to meet work schedules
- The candidate should be able to ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- The candidate should be able to coordinate and schedule activities
- The candidate should be able to coordinate work activities with other project supervisors or managers
- The candidate should be able to resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
- The candidate should be able to read blueprints and drawings
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get various paid leave benefits such as sick leaves and casual leaves
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plan, Dental plan and Paramedical services coverage
Wolfe Island Marine is providing marine services at Kingston, Ontario and surrounding areas. The company is known to keep an open mind to new ideas and opportunities.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!