Reach web Experts based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software designer. Reach web Experts offers a comprehensive range of services to help businesses establish a strong online presence and achieve their digital goals. From designing and developing responsive websites to implementing effective SEO strategies and managing online advertising campaigns, we combine technical expertise with creative solutions. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Reach web Experts
Position: Software designer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $50.50 hourly for 30 to 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 2560 Matheson Blvd E, Mississauga, ON L4W 4Z3
Shifts: Day, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
Computer and technology knowledge: C, C++, Networking software, Java
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to collect and document user requirements and develop logical and physical specifications, research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
- The candidates should be able to develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs, plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
- The candidates should be able to assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
- The candidates should be able to lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software, and other embedded software control systems
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!