EduQuest Hub Co. Ltd. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software developer. EduQuest Hub Co. Ltd. offers a comprehensive, ethical and unparalleled quality of professional services to aspiring students for Higher education in Canada. We also assist EdTech and other educational service providers to establish and expand their business in North America. Our mission is to provide a perfect synthesis of collaborators across all the spheres coming together to make education accessible, available, and seamless for learners. We aim to connect educational institutions, companies, and individuals and assist them with the most powerful and effective technology-enabled solutions developed by our trusted partners. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: EduQuest Hub Co. Ltd
Position: Software developer
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $40.50 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Shifts: Overtime and Flexible Hours
Work setting: Consulting firm
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, work under pressure, maintain tight deadlines and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in an organized way and also take initiative
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy, efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to write, modify, integrate and test software code and also write, modify, integrate and test software code for e-commerce and other Internet applications
- The candidate should be able to research and evaluate a variety of software products, program animation software to predefined specifications for interactive CDs, DVDs, video game cartridges and, internet-based applications and also program special effects software for film and video applications
- The candidate should be able to maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required, identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions and also prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
- The candidate should be able to assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements and also ssist in the development of logical and physical specifications
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to employer by sending an email (along with your resume, Cover letter, and Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!