Geotab Inc. is known for working in advancing security, connecting commercial vehicles to the internet and providing web-based analytics to help customers better manage their fleets. Geotab’s open platform and Marketplace are available for both small and large businesses to automate operations by integrating vehicle data with their other data assets. Since 2000, Geotab Inc. has grown from a small, family business to a global leader in solutions for fleet management and vehicle tracking. Geotab Inc. is looking for candidates for the position of Software Developer (with some duties as Software Engineer) at various locations. Geotab Inc. is a verified company permitted to hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The vacancies refer to that of permanent employment with flexible hours shifts for different jobs.
Employer Name: Geotab Inc.
Position: Software Developer
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $85,000.00 to $110,000.00 annually, for 40 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Various Locations
Shifts: Flexible Hours
Work Setting: Information Technology
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Jobs for Ukraine
This employer wants to support Ukrainian nationals in Canada with a job
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Experience: 3-5 years
Programming Languages Knowledge:
Computer and Technology Knowledge:
Linux, Database Software, Programming software, Software development, Data analysis software, API
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to sit for longer periods
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should be able to work with accuracy
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to write, modify, integrate and test software code
- The candidate should be able to identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
- The candidate should be able to assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements
- The candidate should be able to assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- The candidate should be able to research and evaluate a variety of software products
- The candidate should be able to maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
- The employees get health care benefits such as health care plans, disability benefits, dental plans, vision care benefits and paramedical services coverage
- The employees get long term benefits such as Life insurance and a Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- The employees get other benefits such as maternity and parental benefits, on-site amenities, on-site recreation and activities, free parking available, learning/training paid by the employer, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), team-building opportunities, parking available and wellness program.
Working for years, today Geotab. Inc is known as a leader. Geotab. Inc is one of the largest telematics outfits in the world. The company has become the first to surpass two million connected vehicles built on a single, open platform.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by using below link.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!