TYCROP Manufacturing Ltd. based in Rosedale, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software developer. TYCROP Manufacturing Ltd. offers innovative solutions such as seed tenders, conveyors, and spreaders that optimize the handling and distribution of seeds, fertilizers, and other agricultural inputs. Our products help farmers improve efficiency, reduce waste, and maximize yields. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: TYCROP Manufacturing Ltd.
Position: Software developer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $60,000 to $80,000 annually (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Rosedale, BC
Work setting: Manufacture
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as college, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Computer and technology knowledge: Software development, Programming software, Computer-aided design (CAD), MS Office
Credentials: Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
- The candidates should be able to identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
- The candidates should be able to prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
- The candidates should be able to assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements
- The candidates should be able to assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- The candidates should be able to research and evaluate a variety of software products
- The candidates should be able to write, modify, integrate and test software code for e-commerce and other Internet applications
- The candidates will get a wellness program, registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), life insurance, paramedical services coverage, disability benefits, vision care benefits, dental plan, health care plan, and free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!