Fleetex Transport Ltd. based in Bolton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software developer. Fleetex has been providing asset-based carrier services across borders. Fleetex provides dry goods transportation services, and our massive modern fleet can handle any situation. We understand that your supply chain requirements are complex, and we are eager to collaborate with you to provide an integrated solution that meets all of your requirements. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are Day, Evening, and Morning
Employer Name: Fleetex Transport Ltd.
Position: Software developer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $40.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Bolton, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates must have standard educational qualifications such as a bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates must have 2 years to less than 3 years of experience.
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to do repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to do attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to sit
- The candidate should be able to work under a tight deadlines
- The candidate should be initiative
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be accurate
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have excellent written communication
- The candidate should be judgemental
- The candidate should be organized
- The candidate should be able to write, modify, integrate and test software code
- The candidate should be able to identify and communicate technical problems, processes, and solutions
- The candidate should be able to prepare reports, manuals, and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software
- The candidate should be able to assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements
- The candidate should be able to assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- The candidate should be able to research and evaluate a variety of software products
- The candidate should be able to maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
- The candidate should be able to write, modify, integrate and test software code for e-commerce and other Internet applications
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various tech-related techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
With over a decade of dry van hauling experience, we’re confident in our ability to provide you with competitive pricing and round-the-clock service at a moment’s notice – because we know that delivery just can’t wait. Fleetex has been providing cross-border, asset-based carrier services since its inception in 2004. Our headquarters are in beautiful Bolton, Ontario, and our service area extends from Ontario to the Maritimes, Arkansas to Texas, and we always deliver your freight on time and on budget. You can rest assured that you’re in good hands with Fleetex. We are C-TPAT and FAST certified, customs-bonded in the United States and Canada, and all of our drivers have FAST Cards. We provide a better, safer, and faster delivery service for your cargo.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!