Scadea Software Solutions Inc, based in Oakville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software developer. We at Scadea Solutions believe that Digital Transformation is a key progression for your business to be a resilient force in the 4th Industrial Revolution. The majority of businesses are undergoing strategic shifts. Cutting costs, staying ahead of the competition, and being more responsive to client needs are all compelling reasons to embrace the change with Scadea Solution- Your Digital Transformation Partner. While every organization would love to work in a modern technical space powered by microservices and DevOps, the majority of organizations must rebuild layers of infrastructure and hierarchy. We assess your strategic business objectives and develop a technical roadmap to aid in operational efficiency and long-term growth. We believe in the power of digital transformation to build long-term value for our clients, employees, and communities in all directions. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Scadea Software Solutions Inc
Position: Software developer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: 115,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 2010 Winston Park Drive Oakville, ON L6H 6P5
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates must need standard educational qualifications such as a bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates must have 5 years or more of experience
Work Setting: Consulting firm
Installation Specialization: Springs
Own Tools/Equipment: Computer
- The candidate should be able to collect and document user’s requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
- The candidate should be able to do research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
- The candidate should be able to develop data, process, and network models to optimize architecture and evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
- The candidate should be able to plan, design, and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration, and operation of computer-based systems
- The candidate should be able to assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments, and applications software
- The candidate should be able to provide Lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software, and other embedded software control systems
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get to learn advanced software development techniques
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail(along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!