ERP Buddies Inc. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software developer. ERP Buddies Inc. is a North American NetSuite Cloud ERP Solution Provider (Software Vendor) with diverse experience in implementing ERP systems for multiple companies across wide industry verticals with a true cloud solution. We have offices in the U.S, Canada (North America), Philippines, India (Asia) and UK, Spain (Europe). Our experts assist clients throughout the entire implementation process, with on-site support and consultation, along with additional assistance in customizing your system functionality to guarantee it meets your business needs. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: ERP Buddies Inc.
Position: Software developer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $40.00 per hour for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 2425 Matheson Blvd E, Mississauga, ON, L4W 5K4
Work Setting: Consulting firm
Own Tools/Equipment: Candidates should have cellular phone
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College or CEGEP
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to sit
- The candidate should have accuracy
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication
- The candidate should be someone who can judge the situation
- The candidate should be able to take initiative
- The candidate should be able to write, modify, integrate and test software code
- The candidate should be able to maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
- The candidate should be able to identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
- The candidate should be able to prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
- The candidate should be able to assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements
- The candidate should be able to research and evaluate a variety of software products
- The candidate should be able to write, modify, integrate and test software code for e-commerce and other Internet applications
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or sending a mail (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!