Ericsson based in Saint-Laurent, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Radio SW Developer Co-op. Ericsson a global leader in telecommunications and information technology, is pivotal in advancing communication networks worldwide. The Ottawa location serves as an innovation hub, focusing on 5G technology, network solutions, and cloud services through research and development. Ericsson’s presence in Kanata North underscores its dedication to shaping the future of telecommunications. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Ericsson
Position: Software Developer-Backend
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: Salary is not mentioned, $15.00-$20.00 hourly estimated salary
Location: Saint-Laurent, Quebec, Canada
Job Requisition Id/Job ID: 740123
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates should have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information technology, or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have 2-5 years of software development experience in the Java programming language
- The candidates should be able to work in an office setting, involving extended periods of sitting and computer use
- The candidates should be willing to travel occasionally for meetings or collaborative work
- The candidates should have the capability to attend and actively participate in various team and project meetings
- The candidate should have some experience with Springboot Microservices, REST API, Groovy, and Camel
- The candidate should have knowledge in eSIM provisioning, remote SIM provisioning, and experience handling multiple enabled profiles
- The candidate should have experience using a software version control tool, such as Git, etc.
- The candidate should have experience in software automation testing tools, particularly BDD/Cucumber, and performance testing
- The candidate should have experience in databases, mainly in NoSQL
- The candidate should have cloud experience, with familiarity in Azure/AWS/Google cloud services and have Eriksson active Inventory is a plus
- The candidate should have experience in deploying and setting up applications using Docker/Kubernetes
- The candidates should be able to collaborate with Product Management, Product Owner, Architects, and developers
- The candidates should be proficient in developing back-end components according to the requirements
- The candidates should be capable of integrating with many external nodes and services
- The candidates should be able to work as part of the scrum team and collaborate with geographically dispersed teams
- The candidates should have experience in developing Cloud Native scalable applications
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!