App Shop Technology Inc. based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software developer. App Shop Technology Inc. specializes in creating custom software solutions for businesses across a variety of industries, including healthcare, finance, and retail. We have a team of experienced developers, project managers, and designers who work together to deliver high-quality software products that meet the unique needs of each client. We are known for our expertise, professionalism, and commitment to customer satisfaction. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Software developer is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment)
Employer Name: App Shop Technology Inc.
Position: Software developer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $43.50 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: North York, ON
Shifts: Day, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 3 to less than 5 years’
Computer and technology knowledge: Internet, MS Office, Software development
Security and safety: Criminal record check
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidates should be able to sit for extended periods
- The candidate should be accurate, client focus, initiative, organized
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to write, modify, integrate and test software code, maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
- The candidates should be able to identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions, prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
- The candidates should be able to research and evaluate a variety of software products
- The candidates should be able to program animation software to predefined specifications for interactive CDs, DVDs, video game cartridges and Internet-based applications
- The candidates should be able to write, modify, integrate and test software code for e-commerce and other Internet applications
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!