Microhard Systems Inc. is a company that specialises in the designing and manufacturing of long-range robust wireless data equipment. Microhard Systems Inc. is known for continuous innovation and unparalleled product performance that has given the company a trusted name in the wireless industry. Currently, Microhard Systems Inc. based in Calgary, AB, is looking for candidates for the position of Software Developer. Microhard Systems Inc. is a verified company permitted to hire foreign workers to fill labor or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The vacancies refer to that of permanent employment with day and sometimes extended overtime shifts for different jobs.
Employer Name: Microhard Systems Inc.
Position: Software Developer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $65,000.00 to $110,000.00 annually, for 40 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Day, Overtime
Work Setting: Manufacturer and Telecommunications Industry
Security and Safety: Criminal record check, Basic security clearance
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation, Willing to travel, Public transport being available
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 3-5 years
Operating Systems and Software Knowledge: Abacus, Android
Business Equipment and Computer Applications Knowledge: Unity3D, Xcode, Microsoft Visual Studio
Computer and Technology Knowledge:
Unix, TCP/IP, Linux, Device drivers, Networking software, Networking hardware, Networking security, Intranet, Servers, Communication software, Programming software, Software development, SharePoint, API
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to distinguish between colours
- The candidate should be able to sit for longer periods
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work with accuracy
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should have excellent written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to write, modify, integrate and test software code
- The candidate should be able to identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
- The candidate should be able to prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
- The candidate should be able to assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- The candidate should be able to maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
- The employees get the benefits of transportation expenses from the employer
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plans, Disability benefits and Dental plans.
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Group insurance benefits and Life insurance
- The employees also get some other benefits such as Free parking available etc.
Microhard Systems Inc. is known to serve a wide variety of customers ranging from SCADA radio integrators to point of sales retailers. In all, Microchard is known to provide 4G/LTE cellular devices, OEM products, packaged products, and also ready to install systems for commercial and industrial clients.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume & attaching the job reference number: SD042022 and highest education details) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!