Amazon Data Services CAN, Inc. is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software Development Engineer, Internet Automation and Optimization. Amazon Data Services CAN, Inc. is a fast-paced, world-leading data center technology company. Our company is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We give an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Our company is known as the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. We are known to offer over 200 fully featured services from data centers globally. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Amazon Data Services CAN, Inc.
Position: Software Development Engineer, Internet Automation and Optimization
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: To be determined
Employment Type: Full time
Location: CA, BC, Vancouver
Shift: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard
educational qualification such as bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
Experience: Candidates need 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience, 2+ years of non-internship design or architecture (design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and existing systems experience, experience in programming with at least one software programming language, having 3+ years of full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations experience is preferred
- The candidate should be passionate about autonomous software systems that transform the way networks are built and operated
- The candidate should be able to work with high quality, highly available, always-on services and also work with empowered, world-class leaders and engineers to meet world-class challenges
- The candidate should have an infectious desire to continually improve how things are done
- The candidate should be able to do what nobody else in the world is doing and also gain world-class knowledge and expertise on the inner workings of the Internet
- The candidate should be able to enable the global operation of thousands of applications across millions of servers worldwide and also develop and operate the network platform for all of Amazon including the e-commerce products and cloud computing solutions
- The candidate should be able to deliver the future of software defined network and traffic optimization software at the core of the global network
- The candidate should be able to define and design the next generation of Amazon’s Software Defined Network and Traffic Optimization Systems and also create, enhance, and run scalable autonomous controller services that observe the state of the network, make active decisions to optimize traffic based on programmable business logic
- The candidate should be able to design and build advanced Machine Learning and AI algorithms and also build massive real-time systems which inform and drive complex changes across the global network and Internet
- The candidate should be able to collaborate with and learn from world leaders in distributed systems development and operations and also gain practical experience building software using Amazon Web Services.
- The candidate should be able to evolve routing policy, implement traffic engineering solutions, grow peering footprint, secure the “front door” from bad actors on the Internet, and architect the hardware platforms and network design to support any Amazon product that needs to reach end-users worldwide
- The candidate should be able to move terabits of traffic to and from the Internet at any given moment, and represents one of the largest edge surface areas in the world, requiring complex solutions to ensure that capacity always stays ahead of demand
- The candidate should be able to develop automation, write software, and work with a wide range of partner teams to continually improve and automate Internet connectivity in areas such as capacity delivery, configuration deployment, impairment detection, and traffic optimization
- The candidate should be able to make decisions on both a day-to-day and long-term strategic basis, which carries a large amount of responsibility and impact across all of Amazon’s products
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!