Amazon based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hong Kong Event – SDE (Software Development Engineers), Amazon Stores. Amazon.com.ca, Inc. can be termed as a vast Internet-based enterprise that sells books, music, movies, housewares, electronics, toys, and many other goods. We work either directly or as the middleman between other retailers and Amazon.com’s millions of customers. Our company has succeeded in building a consumer paradise. In all, we work by combining a retail business with a marketplace business, the best price by using the “buybox“, and the quickest delivery by offering FBA to their sellers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Amazon
Position: Software Development Engineers – Hong Kong Event – SDE
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: Salary is not mentioned, $35.00-$37.00 hourly salary estimated by Canadian Job Bank
Shift: To be determined
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
Experience: Candidates need 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience, 2+ years of non-internship design or architecture (design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and existing systems experience, experience in programming with at least one software programming language, having 3+ years of full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations experience is preferred
- The candidate should be high caliber and tested Software Development Engineers to work on innovative and leading technologies
- The candidate should be able to take care of regular reviews on the project with the company’s senior leaders and also set to scale rapidly for the next few years post-launch
- The candidate should have deep technical expertise, excellent leadership skills, and ability to hit the ground running
- The candidate should be able to provide great personal satisfaction and career development and tackle some of the most intriguing problems in software architecture design and building highly scalable services
- The candidate should be able to build extremely customer-focused software that can also serve many fast-growing businesses for decades to come
- The candidate should be responsible for solving algorithmically complex problems, frontend and backend services that can scale to millions of requests and deployed globally delivering an exceptional customer experience
- The candidate should be able to choose the right highly scalable and available technology to solve complex problems
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!