Tamarack Freight LTD based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software development manager. Tamarack Freight LTD is an asset based transportation company with terminals in Edmonton and Calagry, AB, Dorval, QC, Mississauga, ON and Halifax, NS. We are Canadian Customs bonded carrier, an on-demand booking platform for semi-trucks, dry vans and flatbed services. We are very experienced in this industry and well-known to the community. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Tamarack Freight LTD
Position: Software development manager
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $53.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 7956 Torbram Rd suite 13 and 14, Brampton, ON, L6T 5A2
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates need experience of 5 years or more
Computer and Technology Knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Computer programming, Data analysis and interpretation, Data processing and systems, Database management, Desktop applications, Development of computer applications, Networking hardware, Networking software, Programming languages, Programming software, Web service design and Website creation and management software
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail and also able to maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment and also work under pressure
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills, have an excellent oral communication and also excellent written communication
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to take initiative and also able to multitask
- The candidate should be able to supervise 5-10 people
- The candidate should have working experience of design and software development
- The candidate should have specialization on system integration, project management and organizational analysis
- The candidate should be able to establish and implement policies and procedures for information systems, able to assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs and also able to design, develop and implement information systems business solutions
- The candidate should be able to plan and control budget and expenditures, able to keep maintenance reports and documentation and also able to collaborate with specialists to develop programs for clients’ special needs
- The candidate should be able to authorize the development of specifications for products or services and also able to recruit, train and supervise staff
- The candidate should be able to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations, able to meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines and also able to logical approach for troubleshooting
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!