KVB Canada Inc. based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software Development Programmer. KVB Canada Inc. is a money service that is registered with the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada. We are one of the well-known financial services providers in Canada and also various other locations. We have a group of experts that have financial knowledge and guidance for every situation. In all, we are known as a top-notch financial guider and helper. We are LMIA approved to hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work Day shifts.
Employer Name: KVB Canada Inc
Position: Software Development Programmer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $75,000 to $100,000 for 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Remote-job available
Location: Toronto, ON
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 5 years or more
Programming Languages: Java, C#, ASP.NET
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Computer and Technology Knowledge: Programming software, Software development, API
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work with accuracy
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication skills
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to write, modify, integrate and test software code
- The candidate should be able to identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
- The candidate should be able to prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
- The candidate should be able to assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements
- The candidate should be able to assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- The candidate should be able to maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
- The candidate should be able to write, modify, integrate and test software code for e-commerce and other Internet applications
- The employees get a diverse perspective at their workplace
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- All the employees get equal opportunities at work
- Employees get other benefits such as paid leaves and financial benefits
Working for years, KVB Canada Inc. has gained years of financial consulting and providing experience. The company is known as a financial service provider that provides finance in the least time and in the easiest way.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!