KUBRA based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software engineer. KUBRA is an industry-leading provider of customer experience management solutions to some of the largest utility, government, and insurance entities in North America since 1992. Our primary goal is to deliver better customer experiences for our clients. We are a fast-growing company. We are an operating subsidiary of Hearst. In addition to competitive pay and plenty of time off, we offer a casual work environment, performance bonuses and awards, referral bonuses, and ample opportunities. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: KUBRA
Position: Software engineer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $75,000 to $120,000 annually for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Remote work
Location: Mississauga, ON
Work Setting: Startup company
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College/CEGEP or equivalent experience, Computer programming, other, Computer science and Computer technology/computer systems technology
Experience: Candidates need experience of 5 years or more
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Java
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and work in an organised way
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral communication and written communication
- The candidate should be able to lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control systems
- The candidate should be able to research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
- The candidate should be able to plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
- The employees get dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get bonus
- The employees get group insurance benefits, maternity and parental benefits, other benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- The employees get free parking availability, learning or training paid by employer, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), team building opportunities, parking availability, travel insurance and wellness program
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer through online (along with resume) by following below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!