Mortise Construction Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software Engineer. Mortise Construction Ltd. is one of the top real estate developers. We have been a staple in the construction field all over Canada. Our company is known to be committed to our projects and client satisfaction. To an overview, our company has built and sold over 100 million dollars of homes all across the Lower Mainland. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Mortise Construction Ltd.
Position: Software Engineer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $52.88 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 9450 120 St unit 104, Surrey, BC, V3V 4B9
Shifts: Day, Evening, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 2-3 years
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be client focused and have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative and in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
- The candidate should be able to develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
- The candidate should be able to plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
- The candidate should be able to assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
- The employees get various advancement opportunities
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get other benefits such as paid leave benefits
- The employees get free food and refreshments at work
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!