Westar Travel Ltd. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software engineer. Westar Travel Ltd. was founded in 2010, and is headquartered in Calgary. We have established an all-rounded fleet service system equipped with MCI motorcoaches, a tour bus line with the highest safety reliability in North America. We have established partnerships with more than 150 hotels and 100 activities suppliers in Western Canada. As the company is expanding, we are also continuously upgrading and improving website functions, striving to recommend more high-quality tour routes and customized products in North America. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Westar Travel Ltd
Position: Software engineer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $47.50 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Project management software, Web service design and Software development
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to take initiative
- The candidate should be team player
- The candidate should be able to collect and document user’s requirements and develop logical and physical specifications and also assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
- The candidate should be able to research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems, develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs and also plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!