Amazon Canada Fulfillment Services, ULC based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software Engineer. Amazon Canada Fulfillment Services, ULC provides services to businesses that help them grow by providing access to Amazon’s logistics network. We work with receiving products from businesses and when the customers purchase those products we handle services such as receiving, packing, shipping, customer service, and returns for those orders. We are also a well-known part of the Miscellaneous Nondurable Goods Merchant Wholesalers Industry. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidates need to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Amazon Canada Fulfillment Services, ULC
Position: Software Engineer
No of Vacancies: 50
Salary: $95,992 to $139,700 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 120 Bremner Boulevard, 26th Floor, Toronto, ON, M5J 0A1
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, C#
Computer and Technology Knowledge: Internet, Programming software, Programming languages, Software development
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to collect and document user’s requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
- The candidate should be able to research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
- The candidate should be able to plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
- The candidate should be able to assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
- The employees get a diverse perspective at their workplace
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- All the employees get equal opportunities at work
- Employees get other benefits such as paid leaves and financial benefits
Working for years, today, Amazon Canada Fulfillment Services, ULC is having around 2386 companies under it. The company is known to have a growing team of experts that are ready to provide business solutions. With working at various locations, the company is having thousands of employees working under it and is making millions in sales.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with resume and references number in application) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!