Weavik Inc. based in Waterloo, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of a Software engineer. Weavik Inc. is a premier software development and consulting organisation. For startups, scale-ups, and business clients, we design highly polished online and mobile apps. Weavik, on the other hand, does more than merely create apps. We develop software that people use to get things done, live better lives, and increase profits. That is what we refer to as Core Technology. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are Day and Morning
Employer Name: Weavik Inc.
Position: Software engineer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $70,000 to $120,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Waterloo, ON
Job ID: 22061405
Shifts: Day and Morning
Workplace Information: Remote work available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates must have 1 year to less than 2 years of experience
To be determined
The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to write, modify, integrate and test software code
- The candidate should be able to identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
- The candidate should be able to assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements
- The candidate should be able to assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- The candidate should be able to program special effects software for film and video applications
- The candidate should be able to maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
- The employees get a Health care plan
- The employees get a dental plan
- The employees get a paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- The employees get a team-building opportunities
Ben, Brian, and David have spent the last two decades working and advancing in the IT business. Their paths intersected sufficiently that they decided to start a custom software development and consulting business together. Isn’t it true that three heads are better than one? Despite our youth, Weavik is capable of providing high-quality services in a variety of disciplines to assist businesses in realising software-led breakthroughs.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by online (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!